Wednesday, September 23, 2015

 « tranquility »
Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last few days or so. As I said earlier last week, my mom and stepdad went away on vacation so I've been taking care of the house! I like to be productive, so everything stays super clean! Of course I've also been playing Minecraft with friends. Just a quick little post for you today! Much love for you cuties. <3


{ credits}

decor.
Books :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Charmed Books {The Arcade}
Brush Cup :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Brushes {The Arcade}
Curtain :: Stockholm&Lima: Daydream Curtain
Glitter :: [ keke ] star glitter
Makeup Bag :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Makeup Bag {The Arcade}
Mini Table :: dust bunny . rose table . blue
Pouf :: GA - (HomeworkCorner) Pouff Pink
Rose Deco :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Roses {The Arcade}
Rug :: Ariskea [ Porcelain]  Rugs
Shelf :: floorplan. chevron cubby gatcha / pink

outfit.
Earrings :: O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Ear rings - Silver - Pink
Hair :: Sweet Thing. Puppy Hair
Hair Bows :: Sweet Thing. Celi Pink Hair Bows
Nails :: Dark Passions - CF Gacha - Slink Nails (Chevron & Neon White)
Pose :: *EverGlow* - Sugar 03
Shoes :: Fawny - Ales Heels.Shoes - Slink Mid {N21} . NEW
Socks :: *MUKA* Garter Socks
Uniform :: Sweet Thing. Scholar Uniform {N21} . NEW

0 comments: