Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My eye's been bugging me all day so I'm kinda irritated and stuff. Gonna keep this short so I can get to the credits! More Pastel Goth love before the event ends on the 30th. <3 Oh yeah, even though you can't see it on me, I just wanted to let you guys know Angelica now has Maitreya appliers available for all tones of her skins!


{ credits }

Bow Bracelet || .tsg. Decora Bow Bracelet . gift~
Candy Bracelet || .tsg. Candy Bracelet Gift~ . gift~
Cross Necklace || [NOIR] Eternal Rest_Necklace
Doll || *Tentacio* Creepy lolita. Toy {TAG}
Eyes || [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Pitch {Large}
Hair/Kitty Headband || +Spellbound+ Momo // Monochromes
Hair Bow || .tsg. Decora Bow . gift~
Heels || [MODA] STELLA BALLET PLATFORMS {pastel goth fair}
Kawaii Necklace || *PH* KAWAII necklace {TSS} . gift~
Leggings || Goth1c0: Unicorn Leggings Yellow {pastel goth fair}
Pose || (*ANGELICA) EVERYGIRL #2 . gift~
Purse || .tsg. Gigi Bag - Yellow
Skirt || Anachron - Frilly As I Get Skirt - Black {pastel goth fair}
Sugoi Ring || Sweet Thing. SUGOI Knuckles - Pink {TSG mall sale!} . new~
Sweater || [Cherry] - Linda Sweater - Pastel Pink {pastel goth fair}

0 comments: