Monday, October 12, 2015

 « the reaper »
Ooh look! A darker post today! I keep getting lazy and undecided with what I want to blog first, but I finally figured it out and made a relaxation post, because you can never have too many of those. Incase you don't get what that is, since I've said it a lot but never explained; basically it's just a post where I put random things together and really liked how it came out. I also got a new skin that's specific for Maitreya which I've been wanting to start using again. Most of today is goodies from Collabor88!  And a special thank you to Helli for letting me use her set up! <3 You should go look at the pretty picture she made with it! Hope you enjoy the look for today!


{ credits }


Bats || Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Bat - Black
Boots || Pure Poison - Adrianna Boots - Maitreya {C88}
Collar || ALTAIR* heart collar .black. {the epiphany} . new~
Dress || ::{u.f.o}::scissorhands dress - sheer -  jetblack {C88}
Hair || [monso] My Hair - Yoni /Black Brown
Pose || an lar [poses] The Girly Girl Series
Reapers || MishMish - Grim Reaper Deco v.2 (power) {C88}
Skin || { more more } SE-EUN Skin tone 2-3
Sleeves || ISON - occult sleeves -Maitreya- (black)
Stockings || Zaara : Chanchal Lingerie *onyx* - Maitreya appliers
Trees || +Half-Deer+ Deadwood Tree - All - B (lights) {C88}
Wings || darkendStare. jabberwocky wings [black/black] (plain)

0 comments: