Monday, November 16, 2015

 「MAGICAL★WORLD」
<3 Hello!! I'm super excited to blog this outfit today because I took a photo with the talented and adorable Helli and we had a lot of fun with this! If you want to see what she's wearing, make sure you check out her blog post too! & thank you for doing a post with me Helli! ♥


{ credits }

Bracelet || ALTAIR* bell bracelet .silver.
Clouds: +Half-Deer+ Simple Cloud Set
Collar || { V I N C U E } Magical+Choker - Gold [rainbow pack] {kawaii project} . new~
Dress || { V I N C U E } Magical+Dress [rainbow pack] {kawaii project} . new~
Earrings || *BOOM* Umaasa Earrings tiffany
Ears || 
ALTAIR* freya ears .white. {kawaii project} . new (& free!)~
Hair || lovey dovey :: Eden {cosmetic fair rainbow effect} . new~
Lips || VCO -  Plum tint <nude _ teeth>
Nails || .tsg. Almond Nails - Twin Stars . vip gift~
Shoes || 
*BOOM* Olycena Bow Pumps Tiffany
Socks || +ILO+ Knee High Socks
Staff || { V I N C U E } Magical+Staff [rainbow pack] {kawaii project} . new~
Stars || .::Cubic Cherry::. Stars in the bubble group pink & sky {FGC}
Tears || ALTAIR* loony's delicious tears

0 comments: