Saturday, November 28, 2015

「winter's coming」
Omg, it's the end of November already. I guess it hasn't felt like it because the weather's been oddly nice. We got snow that covered the ground a few days back, but it melted because the weather warmed up again. I gotta say I'm liking it, but of course in my heart I know winter is in fact on it's way. Today I'm just relaxing while my mom and stepdad are away for the weekend and I figured a blog post would help with that. I've got some new gear from Cila and fri.day to share, so keep on reading!


{ credits }

Boots || fri.day - Emily.Boots (Coal) {kustom9}
Eyes || [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes - Chocolate
Gloves || *katat0nik* Slink Bear Gloves
Hair || Rosy mood MESH hair / Swirly (black)
Jacket || *Cila*mila jacket Black denim {sanarae} . new~
Leggings || Tee*fy Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Plaid
Pose || Kirin Poses - Rini Pose 2
Skin || { more more } SE-EUN Skin tone 1-1
Sweater || *Cila*mila tee grey {sanarae} . new~

0 comments: