Wednesday, November 25, 2015

 「another has fallen」
Good afternoon! Tomorrow's a busy day for many in the US and I am included in that! I thought I'd get a post out ahead of time. A couple things I'm thankful for... /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Not making a contract with Kyuubey to become a magical girl- oh you mean real life things. RIGHT. Well too bad, because Evermore came out with these adorable Madoka themed items for Sanarae (it just started today!) and I came to show them off.

In all seriousness, I'm the most thankful for my friends and family (of course) and you guys, my lovely supporters who keep me going! What are you thankful for? I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, whether it's Thanksgiving for you or not!


{ credits }

Collar || . Quirky . Dreamy Kitten Collar - Pink {kinky monthly}
Dress || :Moon Amore: Papillon Dreams Dress w/butterflies
Ears || E. The Contract Ears {sanarae} . new~
Eyes || E. Contract Eyes w/ Mesh Shine {sanarae} . new~
Hair || [DUE] Tomonaga - Vitamin Pack
Kyuubey || E. Contract w/ Kyubey! ULTRA RARE {sanarae} . new~
Tattoo || E. Hexed Tribal Tat (Maitreya Applier) {designer warehouse} . new~
Tears || ALTAIR* loony's delicious tears
Water Lillies || *windsong. { water lillies }

0 comments: