Tuesday, November 24, 2015

 「simple life」
Omg guys, it freaking snowed today. Talk about my luck. It was only enough to lightly dust the ground, but it was there and it sucks. It should be gone by tomorrow though, so yay! It was an unpleasant surprise though, to say the least. Anyway, I put together this cute outfit because Glitch came out with some adorable new collars and I wanted to show it off! I guess I kind of look a bit Christmas-y too, huh? Unintentional, but red is one of my favorite colors so I figured I'd finally give it some love with this look.


{ credits }

Collar || . Quirky . Dreamy Kitten Collar - Red . coming soon to kinky monthly!
Dress || :Moon Amore: Danielle Dress (Burgundy) {kustom9}
Eyeliner || .ARISE. Glitter Liner / Red
Eyes || 
(*ANGELICA) CATS EYES #green {tfc} . new~
Hair || [LCKY] Haley - pastels LIMITED
Headband || (MORAN) Ribbon headband BIG : 05
Pose || (marukin) [light] well-meant

0 comments: