Sunday, November 22, 2015

 「the truth is..」
I'm on a roll with blog posts! Actually.. I'm kinda preparing because it's already almost the end of November and I'm in quite a few events for December, so I don't want to get behind. Where does time even go? Christmas is only a month and a few days away! I'm not even sure if I'm prepared. The weather sure isn't (for the most part).

I'm in my panties! Rather, I'm showing off Sweet Things new lingerie set and Fawny's new hair for kustom9. The lingerie is super gorgeous and I figured just giving you a panty shot in the previous blog post didn't do it enough justice. So you get a post dedicated to it. :D


{ credits }

decor.
Bed || ~BAZAR~ Nelle bed
Candelabra || Kalopsia&Vagabond - Chandelier
Chair || ~BAZAR~ Paris - Armchair
Curtains || Kalopsia&Vagabond - Lace Curtains
End Table || ~BAZAR~ Paris - Side table
Mobile Deco || Kalopsia&Vagabond - Pearl's Mobile
Vase || ~BAZAR~ Paris - Flowers
Window || Jian :: Aurelia Bedroom - Window Decor
Wine || ~BAZAR~ Paris - Wine set

outfit.
Bra || Sweet Thing. Seraph Bra - Petal Pink {kustom9}
Collar || Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar
Eyes || (*ANGELICA) CATS EYES #black {tfc} . new~
Face Tattoo || {Wicked} Peach - Moon Elf 5
Garters/Stockings || .Quirky&Dreamsicle. - Sweet Tooth Garters/Stockings - Pink
Hair || Fawny - Tenderness.Hair {kustom9}
Lingerie Piece || Sweet Thing. Showtime Lingerie - Bot {kustom9}
Panties || Sweet Thing. Seraph Panty - Petal Pink
Pose || Bounce This Poses - Sitting 1
Purse || .tsg. Gigi Bag - Princess RARE
Shoes || .tsg. Gigi Heels - Strawberry

0 comments: