Saturday, November 21, 2015

 「winter❄solace」
Winter is pretty depressing to me. It basically turns me into a bear. I don't like talking much, I don't like doing much, and I'm cold all day every day. But surprisingly, winter has not quite hit NY yet. I'm hoping for a mild winter this year, even though I'm full aware that winters can be brutal here. Sometimes I wish winter didn't exist altogether. But then I'm reminded that cute outfits exist in SL, and I'm kind of okay with it.. if I can look cute without feeling the effects of the cold.


{ credits }

Blush || .tsg. High Maintenance Blush - Cheek Bling
Ears || ALTAIR* freya ears .pink. {kawaii project} . free~
Eyes || (*ANGELICA) CATS EYES #light blue {TFC} . available tomorrow!
Hair || [taketomi]_Megu_Nurie [Pastel]
Headphones || .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Vixen} headphones cottoncandy {kawaii project} . free~
Necklace || {Imeka} Macarons In Paris {kawaii project} . free~
Pose || *PosESioN* Element 7
Stockings || antielle. Baroque Corset Stockings in Rose
Sweater Dress || (MORAN) Knit+Skirt gacha : A-03 {shiny shabby} . new~

0 comments: