Friday, November 13, 2015

 « young at heart »
Good morning! My blogging's been a little inconsistent lately.. no thanks to my bf hogging my laptop. -laughs- I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the stuff he bought to fix his so I can use mine freely again. Anyway! I've got some goodies from Collabor88 to share, I felt like doing a relaxation post while I'm all caught up on blogging. <3


{ credits }

Bench || +Half-Deer+ The Sheltering Leaf w/ Bench - Winter
Boots || REIGN.- Ari Boots - Black
Dress || =Zenith=Autumn coat with skirt (Red) Maitreya {C88}
Eyeliner || [Buzz] Gel Liner - Red
Eyes || [Buzz] Crystal Eye - Pitch
Garter Stockings || _CD_ Mayumi Socks Black - Maitreya Lara {C88}
Hair || [DUE] Young - black & white pack {hairology}
Hairband || {le fil casse} runa headband red
Ladder || Jian Hillside Orchard :: Ladder {love to decorate} . new~
Lips || [UMEBOSHI] Autumn's lips -Crimson-
Pose || Kirin - Rini Pose 1
Skin || VCO ~ Angie Skin Gacha {007}
Trees || Jian Hillside Orchard :: Apple Tree [late autumn version] {love to decorate} . new~

0 comments: