Wednesday, December 16, 2015

 「midnight mishap」
I kinda feel like I'm having trouble getting a good blog post out lately. I'm not sure if I need a break, or if I'm being overly critical of myself. Maybe both?.. It took plenty of tries to get the picture like this and even still, I'm not 100% satisfied. The idea however, was something that popped up in my head at the last minute when I was ready to give up and try finding a place to blog at instead. This puppy looked so adorable and guilty, I had to do something comical about that. Not only did he track in snow all over the floor and bed, but he also ripped open a present... Bad doggy!


{ credits}

decor.
Bed || Trompe Loeil - Willow Tree Bed Dark
Chair || dust bunny . ruffle chair {the arcade}
Christmas Tree || .LeLutka.Reminiscence.Tree . group gift~
Heater || -tres blah- Cozy Winter - Space Heater (Black) {the arcade}
Opened Present || 03_8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Granny's Messy Present RARE
Present Box || xin. what's in the box? {the arcade} . gift~
Puppy || O.M.E.N - French Bulldog . gift~
Snow Tracks || +Half-Deer+ Snow Tracks

outfit.
Angel Wings || *Epic* Sweet.Angel Wings! {Black}
Candle || [CX] Teshoku (Black + Hold) . group gift~
Hair || lovey dovey :: Sam [ Rebel Ombres] {hairology}
Heels || *Epic* Heavenly Heels! {White} {F R O S T} . new~
Horns || E. Lilith Succubus X-Mas Edition (Licorice) {midwinter fair} . coming soon~
Fawn || E. Ethereal Fawn SPECIAL {winter trend
Nails || Moon Amore- Sweet Nails - Elegant {kawaii project}
Neck Bow || *BOOM* Lala Neck Bow
Septum Piercing || TABOU. Dotty Septum - Black {wayward market}
Skirt || { V I N C U E } Pullovy+SkirtSolid {kawaii project} . new~
Socks || DAZED. - Annabelle Socks B&W
Sweater || { V I N C U E } Pullovy+Sweater {kawaii project} . new~

0 comments: