Friday, December 18, 2015

 「FAIRY★KEI」
Hello hello! I love me some fairy kei and the Kawaii Project definitely got me in the mood for it this round. I'm also trying to get back to my "normal blogging" where I don't hate everything I take a picture of. I had a lot to blog for the month though, so that's possibly where it came from. 


{ credits }

decor.
Blanket Basket || dust bunny . pom pom blanket {the arcade}
Chair || [Black Bantam] Vintage Vanity Chair - Fuschia Floral {ltd} . new~
Jewelry Box || dust bunny . jewelry box {the arcade}
Loft || Second Spaces - Lofty Daydreams - white
Nailpolish Shelf || PILOT - Nail Polish Rack Deux [White]
Photos || Ariskea [ Petite Paris] Oh lala Frame {the arcade}
Roses || Ariskea [ Petite Paris] Les Roses Rose {the arcade}
Rug || dust bunny . ruffle rug {the arcade}
Tea Cup || Pink Acid Cracked Porcelain Tea Cup & Cookies
Vanity || [Black Bantam] Vintage Luggage Vanity - Fuschia Floral {ltd} . new~

outfit.
Antlers || +Half-Deer+ Fairy Fawn Set - Rainbow Magic RARE {kawaii project}
Boots || { V I N C U E } Bonny+Boots {kustom9} . new~
Bracelet || .tsg. Candy Bracelet . vip gift~
Hair || [LCKY] Acacia {kawaii project}
Hair Bows || Sweet Thing. Thanako Decora RARE
Kitten || [Black Bantam] Standing Little Kitten - Cirra Calico Her {kustom9} . new~
Leggings || Goth1c0: Unicorn Leggings Galaxy
Nails || Moon Amore- Sweet Nails - Colorful Mix Elegant Slink {kawaii project}
Purse || Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Digital Pet Bag (Candy) RARE
Ring || Sweet Thing. SUGOI Knuckles - Pink
Scarf || Sweet Thing. Shooting Star Scarf
Skirt || *katat0nik* (lt rainbow) Tulle Skirt
Sweater || ALTAIR* keyhole sweater {kawaii project} . new~

0 comments: