Sunday, February 21, 2016

 「garden of black roses」
Good morning/late night loves! Omg so.. the weather earlier today was crazy. I didn't get to experience much of it other than when I was taking out the trash, but it was over 60 degrees! I'm so sad I didn't get to do anything because it was beautiful and oh so strange for late February; especially since we just got piles upon piles of snow only a few days before. It kind of made me miss spring, and so I took a picture in that kind of setting. I almost wish the weather would stick through March, but it appears that it has other plans..

Anywho! As I promised, I've got more goodies from Flower Power today! It's kind of a short and simple post, I hope you enjoy. <3


{ credits }

Choker | something. flower lace choker - black {flower power}
Dress | even.flow - Milla Dress "Dark rose" (Maitreya) {flower power}

Earrings | :: D-Style - Loops w.HUD :: FP Exclusive {flower power}
Eyeshadow | Veechi - Bohemian Eyeshadow [snow] {flower power}
Eyes | .tsg. Charm Eyes - Black
Garter | *BOOM* Noony Garter pitch
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Vanya {hairology}
Heels | Kenvie - Devaio - Black {flower power}
Nails | -{ZOZ}- Acrylic Spring White
Pose | //elephante poses// - You Know I'm No Good #6 [for Twenty20] . new~
Rose Piece | .tsg. Rose Accessory - Black
Tattoo | .ARISE. Flower Face Tattoo 1 (tintable) {flower power}

0 comments: