Monday, February 15, 2016

 「girls chase boys」
Hello<3 Yes I'm back again so soon. There's a lot of new stuff coming out and I don't like to fall behind! Hentai Fair opens tomorrow and I've got some more goodies from it to share with you. Also some newer things from elephante poses, umeboshi, and kokolores as well~ Enjoy!


{ credits }

Arm Wraps | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Mizu+Arm Candy {hentai fair} . opens tomorrow!
Body Suit | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Mizu+Suit RARE 2 {hentai fair} . opens tomorrow!
Butterflies | //elephante poses// Flutter [last unicorn hunt] . free~
Cap | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Mizu+Hat Candy {hentai fair} . opens tomorrow!
Eyes | [UMEBOSHI] Temptress eyes -Amber- {collabor88} . new~
Flamingo Treat | Pink Acid Global Warming Flamingo Ice cream - Pink Berry {the chapter four}
Feet Wraps | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Mizu+Leg Candy {hentai fair} . opens tomorrow!
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Giselle {suicide dollz} . new~
Nails | (*ANGELICA) PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART - "SWEET" #Candy-p(light)
Pose | . Infiniti . - On the Floor - 3
Skin | (*ANGELICA) KITTIE :dollfie: sakura {kawaii project} . new!







0 comments: