Tuesday, February 16, 2016

 「hidden heart」
I guess this is kind of a late valentine's day blog post? I did already do one, but it has that kind of vibe to it. Every time I make a new blog post more things arrive for me to blog. -falls over- I guess you'll probably see plenty more of me this week then! Hope you enjoy. Thank you for the support! <3


{ credits }

Choker | { V I N C U E } Rossie+Set - Choker RARE
Dress | *Cila*Yoko Sexy Magician Rose Hentai {hentai fair} . new~
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Lana hair {we <3 rp}
Headband | { V I N C U E } Rossie+Set - Headband RARE
Heart Deco | [Black Bantam] Fallen Paper Floor Hearts {ltd} . new~
Heart Lanterns | [Black Bantam] Paper Hearts On A String {ltd} . new~
Pose | //elephante poses// Amalthea #2 {enchantment} . new~
Shoes | fri.day - Didi.Wedges (Antique) - Slink
Sleeves | ISON - occult sleeves -Maitreya- (powder)
Socks | ALTAIR* cross ruffle socks {kawaii project} . new~

0 comments: