Friday, March 11, 2016

 「day in, day out」
Good evening! I'm pumping out posts so I don't fall behind and also because I have to cover Oneword after this. :D I'm having a lot of fun with Skin Fair.. there's a lot of amazing skins and goodies for your bodies there! I'm not one who wears tattoos too often, but every once in a while I like spicing up my looks. Today was one of those days! Hope you enjoy~


{ credits }

Baby Duckling | JIAN :: Duckling - Posed (Stand) {flf} . new~
Bracelet | RAMA - Half Moon Cuff Bracelet 'Black'
Brown Duck | JIAN :: Duck - Posed (Preen) {flf} . new~
Mallard Duck | JIAN :: Duck - Posed (Peck) {flf} . new~
Color Tattoo | Bella Elephante - Lotus Tattoo {skin fair} . new~
Eyeliner | Bossie. bold eyeliner 03 {skin fair} . new~
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_Stone Eye#3 {skin fair} . new~
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Sienna {hairology} . new~
Lips | alaskametro<3 "Cole" lipstick - Moon {skin fair} . new~
Nails | Bella Elephante - Shine {skin fair} . new~
Piercing | -SU!- Bonny Piercing /METAL/
Pose | //elephante poses// - Constantine #2 {tlc} . new~
Shoes | fri.day - Kendall.Platforms (Coal) {collabor88} . new~
Shorts | *Epic* Mesh Flower Patch Shorts {Faded Black}
Tattoo | -Endless Pain Tattoos- Eden black {skin fair} . new~
Top | ISON - lace crop top (black)

0 comments: