Wednesday, March 16, 2016

 「head start to spring! 🌸」
So it would seem spring is (unofficially) early! At least it seems that way.. I keep having allergy issues and thought I was coming down with a cold. Aside from that, I've finally started feeling well again. My sister's birthday was yesterday so we took her out and had a nice evening. :D Well, aside from the rain. Sorry I'm getting a little behind (again..) Sometimes it's good not to post every day when you know it wouldn't turn out too great I guess. Better to do less and have more quality posts in the process, right? I'll have some of this round's Kawaii Project (and Oneword) goodies for you after this, since it just opened yesterday! For now have the last bit of the Skin Fair releases I chose to cover. Might sneak a couple more items in here and there. Hope you all have a lovely day! I'm off to clean out my inventory.. or maybe nap first..


{ credits } 

Choker | ALTAIR* cherry blossom choker .black. {kawaii project} . new~
Eyeliner | Bossie. bold eyeliner 10 {skin fair} . new~
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_Stone Eye#6 {skin fair. new~
Hair | Lovey Dovey :: Paisley {cosmetic fair} . new~
Lashes | #adored - lola love lashes {skin fair} . new~
Leggings | l&e Handstitched leather leggings {we <3 rp}
Lips | Clemmm - Tired Glitter Lips / Burnt Rose {skin fair. new~
Nails | Bella Elephante - Galaxy Slink Nails {skin fair. new~
Pose | [KoKoLoReS] poses - Body Language 001 {pose fair} . new~
Purse | Lovey Dovey :: Pink Heart Bag {babydoll hunt}
Shoes | .tsg. Daisy Wedges - Pink
Skin | .epoch. noxa skin / tone 1 {skin fair. new~
Tattoo | [CAROL G] Cherry Blossom Tattoo {skin fair. new~
Top | alaskametro<3 "Aimee" slip dress - Nightshade {wc5}

0 comments: