Saturday, April 30, 2016

 「a thousand words」
So I totally just realized before writing this post that today is the last day of April. I'm not even surprised how fast the days and weeks pass by anymore.. I had a full picture taken, but then I took the close up and decided that it looked way nicer to just use that for the blog post. Anyway! I hope you're enjoying your last day of April and the post~Looking forward to all of the gloomy days ahead.. -laugh- I took today's photo at Drobak!


{ credits }

Earrings | ME - Fiore Earrings {black fashion fair}
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) TSUYA EYES #sepia
Hair | TRUTH HAIR Sakura Hair (1 Side)
Mesh Head | SOMEMORE / SaeBom Mesh Head - 03 {sanarae}
Nails | {ZOZ} Noir Flair Polish (slink) {black fashion fair}
Pose | //elephante poses// Emily #1
Shirt | { V I N C U E } Mooky+T-Shirt [MaitBeta] {n21}
Shorts | -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Black nr1 (Maitreya)

0 comments: