Wednesday, May 18, 2016

 「beach party」
Ooh hi! May's halfway over already.. Tonight's gonna be interesting for me, since I have to go to the dentist. (at night? I know, right.) Much like many others, I am pretty afraid of them. I can imagine nothing really bad is going to happen since it's literally just a cleaning (for now), but you know, it's a common fear that's hard to shake. Wish me luck! 

I've got new goodies from LCKY, mignon, Altair, alaskametro, Quirky and Arise today! Lots of new stuff!


{ credits }

Belt | =Zenith=Belt Necklace {faMESHed} . gift~
Eyes | .ARISE. Blind Eyes / Pink {secret affair} . new~
Hair | [LCKY] Freya {enchantment}
Lash Deco | "mignon." -Decora party. (flower pink) {whimsical} . opens today!
Nails | alaskametro<3 "Color Trend" nails - Rose Quartz {on9}
Sweets | Quirky - Summer Treats - Big Pink - Vanilla {whimsical} . opens today!
Swimsuit | ALTAIR* freya bikini .angelic. {whimsical} . opens today!

0 comments: