Thursday, May 19, 2016

 「garden of everything」
Um.. I may or may not be able to stop blogging to give myself a break.. I dunno? You probably wouldn't believe me at the moment since I've been blogging a week straight now. I promise I will take a short break after this! I don't want to overwork myself, after all. 

Today's goodies are from Vincue! And I also took a trip to Fameshed to at least grab the freebies for the round. So many free things for their 4th birthday. Head over if you haven't been there yet! I'll have LMs for you below. See you in a few days!


{ credits }

decor.
Balloon | Stockholm&Lima: Birthday Photo Balloon (light) {faMESHed} . gift~
Bench | [PM] Pixel Mode - Butterfly Chair - Wood {faMESHed} . gift~
Cubby | brocante. cubby shelves {faMESHed} . gift~
Fence with Photos | :CP: Old Fence Frames Fameshed Gift! {faMESHed} . gift~
Icecream | Kalopsia - Caramel Ice Cream {faMESHed} . gift~
Potted Plant | LB_Bilbo{Potted}*Lavender {faMESHed} . gift~
Rug | [ zerkalo ] Wicker Rug - Gift {faMESHed} . gift~
Single Flower Vase | dust bunny . white rose vase
Stool | N4RS Tradition Bar Stool {faMESHed} . gift~
Tray | MudHoney TV Tray - White {faMESHed} . gift~
Vase with Flowers | dust bunny . white rose pitcher

outfit.
Arm Wraps | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Arm [MaitBeta] Candy {whimsical} . new~
Choker | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Choker [MaitBeta] Candy {whimsical} . new~
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) RICA CHOCO EYES #cherry brown
Feet Wraps | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Feet - Candy {whimsical} . new~
Hair | [DUE] Haruka
Headband | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Headband - Candy {whimsical} . new~
Suit | { V I N C U E } & Kibitz - Ruboo+Suit [MaitBeta] RARE 2 {whimsical} . new~
Tattoo | .ARISE. Lisa Tattoo / White

0 comments: