Monday, June 6, 2016

 「hungry eyes」
Well,. I just planned ahead two full outfits and then this one snuck up on me and I decided I was going to use this one first. How about that, huh. I am totally in love with it though; vintage styled fashion is the best! That's why I was super stoked to cover Pale Girl Production's Vintage Fair event! It starts up on the 10th but I wanted to give you a little preview ahead of time! 


{ credits }

Chair | *EverGlow* - Baroque Chair {vintage fair} . coming june 10th!

Cigarette | [ kunst ] - Joint & holder (V2) {tropical summer fair} . new~
Earrings | +M's Avon+Mirror Ball Earrings {vintage fair} . coming june 10th!
Eyes | -SU!- Nina Eyes
Eyeshadow | [Buzz] Essentials - Smokey Royale Liner
Hair | Spot On Hair - Rachael V2 - Essentials {vintage fair} . coming june 10th!
Headband | Sinful Sky - Spiky Roses - Black
Lingerie | .aisling. Tonya {vintage fair} . coming june 10th!
Lips | {Tilly} - .Red. Lipstick
Moles | Izzie's - Moles
Neckpiece | lassitude & ennui Woven neckpiece - black
Skin | Izzie's - Anya Skin pale DB
Tattoo | -Endless Pain Tattoos- Nika {vintage fair} . coming june 10th!
Teeth | [:T:] Teeth
Wedges | fri.day - Olivia.Sandals (Coal) {uber} . new~






0 comments: