Wednesday, June 15, 2016

 「kuroi oni」
Good evening~ As my internet would have it, the minute I wanted to do a blog post it decided to be uncooperative. I was hoping to get this done earlier in the day, but I had somewhere to be. Late is better than never though, I guess! I'm in a little bit of pain atm because I had to have novocaine to fill a nasty cavity in my front tooth that's been sitting there for a while. :x Wouldn't you know once it wears off the injection site hurts like a bitch. -groan- (This is only the second time I've had it, and I was young when I had the first one.) He did a really good job though, and now I'm sad that he's leaving the clinic I go to. He's also apparently good friends with my bf.

Anyhow! I have new goodies from Epic to share. I kind of went along with the new items and created a theme based on that. Something sultry and sexy. :D And dark of course. Hope you enjoy! Photo taken at DarkDharma.


{ credits }

Collar | .::Cubic Cherry::. {Brambal} collar black
Eyes | -SU!- Dexiem Eyes
Garters | Quirky - Muse Garter - Maitreya - RARE 1
Hair | /Wasabi Pills/ Kira Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Harness | Quirky - Muse Harness - Maitreya - RARE 1
Hooves | *Epic* [Omega] Black Demon Legs {Black.Hoof} {suicide dollz} . new~
Horns | +Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Abyssal Horns
Lingerie | -Pixicat- Siren.Top/Bottom nr1 - Black (Maitreya)
Pose | [La Baguette] Fallen 6
Stole | *T.Whore* - Sexy Fur Stole Black
Tail | *Epic* Sparklie Succubus Tail {Black} . new~
Tattoo | EPT Eden black - Maitreya Applier
Wings | Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Demonic Wings

0 comments: