Thursday, June 9, 2016

 「pin-up girl」
Whoo, how about that whole week of blogging and making like 4 posts on the side? No breaks for this person right here, clearly. Literally all I did the other day was making blog posts, and I guess it kind of helped my mood somehow. I mean I am doing something I love, so I suppose it makes sense. 

Have another post for Vintage Fair today! I truly love going back into the older days and bringing about something sensual and beautiful. <3 I hope you love it too!


{ credits }

decor.
Chair | ChiMia:: Vintage Shell Armchair (White) {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Desk | [Brixley] mid century desk - magnolia {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
ferret cage | JIAN Ferret Habitat . new~
Light | ChiMia:: Art Deco Lamp {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Photo frame | ChiMia:: Old Parts Wall Art (light) {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!


outfit.
Earrings | LOTUS. 80s Kiss Earrings {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Eyeliner | < nova > Leena Eyeliner { oo2 }
Hair | *TKW* Denisa B {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Lingerie | [Avenge] Cross Cervin Maitreya {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Nails | Bella Elephante - Rubv Slink Nails {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!
Shoes | fri.day - Didi.Wedges (Coal) - Maitreya
Top | *.:Shake:.* That 70's Girl Top MAITREYA {vintage fair} . starts june 10th!





0 comments: