Friday, July 1, 2016

 「mystical magical girl」
Happy July! Time goes by so fast, I can't believe it's not only the first of the next month, but also Friday. Where does the time even go nowadays? 

The Crystal Heart Festival just opened yesterday and I got super excited that I had the funds to go and check it out during early access (thank you so much Helli for inviting me to go ♥). This outfit is one of the results of the gorgeous items. I love magical girl themed items and it makes for some really cool blog posts. I'm pretty sure I'll have a few more like this coming your way. :D I may also have to stop by again since there were a few shops that weren't set up when I stopped in. Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

Boots | Violent Seduction - Liddell Boots (Pink)
Dress | .dami.sakura onepiece .3 s 
{crystal heart}
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Chin~ Blue Eye {crystal heart}
Garter | ALTAIR* magica garter
Glitter | [ keke ] glitter floor
Hair | [LCKY] Genie {crystal heart} . new~
Headbow | ALTAIR* puella magi homura ribbon .white. {crystal heart} . new~
Nails | Slink Nail Applier - Magical Girl (Enfer Sombre*) {crystal heart}
Pose | (*ANGELICA) IDOL #7
Sakura Petals | +Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Windblown Trail - Pink
Staff | Quirky - Mahou Shoujo - Staff {crystal heart} . new~
Star Glitter | +Half-Deer+ Glitter Field - Diamonds
Wings | .tsg. Mystical Wings {crystal heart}

0 comments: