Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Good evening~ I'm a little tired out today because I got up early (not sure why) and also I went out shopping with my mom since she needed some new clothes. It was a really nice day, but for some reason it feels hot outside when it's not even 80 degrees. -shrugs-

I had fun putting this look together today! Stuff from Epic, Ayashi, and Suicidal Unborn today. I'm a little late with some of it I think. :x But I tried! Now it's time for me to head to the Crystal Heart early access.. -spend all the lindens-


{ credits }

Arm Wraps | Sweet Thing. Ballet Arm Wraps - Noir (Maitreya)
Boots | Pure Poison - Adrianna Boots - Maitreya
Choker | *Epic* Sparkle.Heart Choker! {Black} . new~
Eye Makeup | .ARISE. April Eyeshadow / Grey
Eyes | .ARISE. Fona Eyes / Blue
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Vivien hair {the fantasy collective} . new~
Lashes | #adored - lola love lashes
Lips | Izzie's - Lipgloss rose
Skin | Izzie's - Anya Skin frost DB
Skirt | -SU!- Harness Skirt (LARA COMP.)
Sleeves | *Epic* Love.Bug Corset Dress Sleeve {Black}
Top | *Epic* Sweetheart.Tex.Tail Bodysuit! {Black} . new~
Wings | *Epic* Simply.Sweet Demon Wings {Black}

0 comments: