Wednesday, August 3, 2016

 ►sometimes..◄
Hey! It's a new day and my cold's mostly gone, whoo! I kind of retreated to a small space I could blog on then sign off to rest after because it was awful the past few days. Super sore throat, no voice, headaches, super stuffy, suuuper tired, and coughing a lot.. I'm just glad it's over. Now I just have to rest up enough to get rid of this stuffy nose that's left over! Anyway, I'm back for sure and I've got more new stuff to share! Yayy! Let me just get to the credits so you can get to your shopping. I took this photo at NOELIA Island.


{ credits }

Backpack | SinfulSky - Kohai Backpack (Black) {manga fair} . starts aug 7th!
Bodysuit | [2]mignon. -sweet dreamy getup. [Maitreya] yami ULTRARARE {the chapter four} . opens tomorrow!
Brows | Antheia. Minh Eyebrows [ Tintable ]
Choker | [2]mignon. -sweet dreamy choker. yami ULTRARARE {the chapter four} . opens tomorrow!
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Lolita~ Dark Brown Eye {gacha garden}
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Jozi hair {gacha garden} . new!
Juice | :Moon Amore: Juice Jar (Grape) {the epiphany}
Lashes | mignon. -Decora party. (skull vivian)
Macaron Mouthie | sue cream. sakura macaron (eat ver) 2 {MIX exclusive}
Nails | *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails Applier  - Contrast
Platforms | [2]mignon. -sweet dreamy shoes. [Maitreya] yami ULTRARARE {the chapter four} . opens tomorrow!
Pose | (marukin) [light] daisy
Socks | *MUKA* Garter Socks - Lara
Tattoo | -Endless Pain Tattoos- Eden Color

0 comments: