Thursday, August 4, 2016

 ►keep going.◄
Hello my lovelies~ I stumbled upon this little spot and just had to get a picture. It's kind of funny how the title kind of went along with the post today, which was definitely not on purpose. I was in the middle of a photo and then apparently Firestorm crashed.. but it loaded up the photo before it did so and you bet I grabbed it. Crisis averted! 

Manga Fair is approaching fairly quickly! I'll try to do an exclusive post for you once it gets closer to the date,! Later today is going to be a busy day for me, so I guess it's a good thing I've been doing my posts in the early morning hours! I hope you enjoy your day/night. <3 I didn't decorate this little place, but I'll share the credits with you anyway! Photo taken at The Keys.


{ credits }

decor.
Basket | dust bunny . basket table
Build | LISP - Persimmon Summerhouse - Rose v3
Cans | [ kunst ] - Soup can / tomato

Cat Basket | Birdy. Shabby Cats - Milk Crate - Dark
Coat Rack | junk. baxter coat rack & bench. fish.
Crate | [ kunst ] - Crate & water bottles
Dish Deco | Sway's [Tess] Wall shelf board with decor . spring

Flowered Watering Can | Kalopsia - Madeleine's Watering Can
Frame | tarte. all i care about is pasta poster

Hanging Flowers | Kalopsia - Madeleine's Bucket Hangers
Jug | .03 [ kunst ] - Vintage jug
Logs | Sari-Sari - Extra Logs
Orange Cat | Mutresse-Fascinated-Witty Cats
Rug | junk. baxter rug. grass.
Side Table | .02 [ kunst ] - Side cabinet
Tin Boxes | [ kunst ] - Biscuit tin box / light blue/orange
Watering Can | .08 [ kunst ] - Watering can
Wood Burner | 3. Apple Fall Heritage Woodburner

outfit.
Dress | sue cream. cherry blossom - MIX 1 {MIX exclusive}
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Lolita~ Dark Eye {gacha garden}
Hair | [LCKY] Dalia {midnight madness exclusive} . starts aug 6th!
Headband | .Quirky. - Sakura Kitten Band {bon voyage} . coming soon!
Nails | alaskametro<3 "Fall Runway" nail art - shark outlined {mesh body addicts} . new!
Pose | Kirin - Anna Pose 6
Shoes | #EMPIRE - Clover - Maitreya
Socks | +Fawn's Demise+ RippedSocks - Sporty .Black. {manga fair} . opens aug 6th!

0 comments: