Friday, August 5, 2016

 ►rewind◄
Hello hello~ Doing a post slightly earlier than I have been since I actually thought I missed a day of blogging. It feels weird NOT blogging for a day now, to be honest. You can't go wrong with pink and black, right? I didn't think so. I actually have this jacket irl, so I had to have it when I remembered such a thing existed in SL.

New goodies from around the grid today! But mostly Manga Fair, which will start tomorrow! Are you excited? I hope so! See you on the flip side. <3


{ credits }

Collar | .ST. Crescent Choker {Black} {manga fair} . starts tomorrow!
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Lolita~ Vamp Eye {gacha garden}
Garters | Sweet Thing. Little Coven Garters
Glasses | .tsg. Shy Megane - Black *deco*
Hair | [Mello] Meow 'N' Stuff - Pales {manga fair} . starts tomorrow!
Hairbow | +Spellbound+ Adored Bow
Jacket | Eaters Coma - Angel Wing Hoodie / Black
Lashes | VCO ~ Bambi Eyelash [ Black ] _ A
Nails | .tsg. Almond Nail - Cry Baby . vip group gift~
Necklace | .Atomic. Accessory // Collect Moments - Antique Silver
Phone | .tsg. Keitai Flip Phone Sweets Decoden RARE
Pose | Kirin - Rini Pose 2
Sandals | REIGN.-  HERMOSA V2 WEDGES- MAITREYA-MID . group gift~
Scene | *CS* Broken FullScene {manga fair} . starts tomorrow!
Shorts | *JB* SC - HighWaistedBikiniBottom - Maitreya - Black
Stockings | *PerveTTe* [Socks] Meow =^^= [Pink] [Close] {manga fair} . starts tomorrow!

0 comments: