Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hey~ I woke up with a headache this morning, bleh. I'm guessing my pillows moved around in my sleep. If they're not always "just right" (aka all three stacked ontop of each other) then I don't sleep well or wake up with a headache. It hasn't happened in a long time, but I guess that hasn't stopped it. The headache's still kind of sticking, but I won't let that stop me from posting.

I have just a few new things today! I'm still all caught up on blogging as well, so that's a big part of why I'm not posting every day at the moment. Hope you guys enjoy the simple look for the day! Photo taken at Baja Bay! Originally, I was going to go to La Vie, but it would appear that the location no longer exists. I'm a little sad about that.


{ credits }

Brows | .ARISE. Lona Brows / White (tintable) {suicide dollz} . new!
Collar | .WINGED. Kitty Choker_ Black
Dog | JIAN Wonky Weenies :: Naked Dog Companion {the arcade} . new!
Glasses | [Z O O M]  Sunsoul Glasses
Hair | [NANI] Phoebe.Hair {limit 8} . starts sept 8th!
Heels | #EMPIRE - Clematis - Maitreya
Phone | [Dreamsicle] Yummy Smartphone - Pink Watermelon
Pose | *EverGlow* - Juicy 01
Shorts | Addams // Electra Denim Short // Maitreya
Top | .tsg. Heart Crop Top - Pink *MAITREYA*

0 comments: