Sunday, October 9, 2016

This week couldn't have gone by any slower for me. Clearly the stress of it was more than I could handle, since I slept almost 12 hours today. At least I finally feel a little better though! I wanted to do something simple with a post for once. Simple is nice too, right? It's sweater season now, so I'm expecting to see a lot of sweaters (as usual) coming up at events. Hope you enjoy the look for today! Mwah. Photo taken at Kekeland.


{ credits } 

Boots | The Secret Store - Flamel Boots - Carbon
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_Stone Eye#1
Hair | [e] Kabrina {FLF exclusive HUD}
Jeans | -Pixicat- Klara.Jeans - LightBlue
Nose Ring | {Imeka} Nose Ring {the seasons story} . new!
Pose | (marukin) [fable] not an old tale
Skin | [ MUDSKIN ]_Lady Luck1_NE_Pinky Pale
Sweater | ***Ambrosia*** Knit Pullover[FAT] Maitreya_Fitted** {panic of pumpkin} .  new!

0 comments: