Friday, November 11, 2016

Hello lovelies~ I am kinda avoiding the internet in general (other than games) because of how crazy things have been since the elections. (even got a taste of it irl.. I never thought that would be a thing) Cleaning out my lists and stuff helped but it's nearly unavoidable as I've quickly found out. I've done what I could though, so there is MOSTLY peace and quiet. New goodies to share from alaskametro, ARISE, Sweet Thing, NANI, fri.day and Black Bantam today! Hope you enjoy~


{ credits }

Build | dust bunny . gardenia shed
Chair | [BB] Wooden Antique Angel Chair Midnight {6º republic} . new!
Eyes | .ARISE. Dia Eyes / Black {anyBODY} . new!
Eyeshadow | alaskametro<3 "Duochrome" eyeshadow 01 {anyBODY} . new!
Hair | [NANI] Von.Hair {11:11} . opens tonight!
Heels | fri.day - Laurie.Platforms (Coal) {collabor88} . new!
Owl | [Black Bantam] My Sweet Owl Gray {6º republic} . new!
Rose Chains | [Black Bantam] Chains Of Flowers {6º republic} . new!
Skirt | Sweet Thing. Rhola Skirt - Noir (Maitreya) {11:11} . opens tonight!
Top | Addams // Dixie T-Shirt // Maitreya

0 comments: