Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hi loves! There's a pretty bad winter storm right now, and I just want to get out and shop (some more), but instead I guess I'm reduced to doing that online this once. I guess it's better to be inside and snuggled up staying warm anyway! My body does not do well with the cold (and many other things). My little tree is all set up and decorated, and my gifts are all wrapped up and ready to give/send to people! I'll probably still do SOME last minute shopping, because I had to wait on my debit card that just came in today. 

I've still got some more goodies to share for Winter Solstice! I'll have one more post after this but I've been super busy with other things, so I don't know if I'll be able to push out more than that, since it wraps up on the 19th. We'll see though! Hope you guys enjoy.


{ credits }

Cage | 4.{{C.H}}-Bird cage - pink {winter solstice}
Clouds Setting | 1.{{C.H}}-Large clouds & arches-RARE {winter solstice}
Dress | .dami.sakura onepiece
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Shizuru hair
Pose | !Musa! Veil Pose 01 {winter solstice}
Tree | 9.{{C.H}}-Cloud tree {winter solstice
Wings | .tsg. Glass Wings - Pink [Type 2]





0 comments: