Saturday, February 11, 2017

Good evening~ Man things are just piling up one after the other right now. I've been stressed and now unexpected stuff is going on to add to the pile. I'm just honestly wishing it would end right now. I'm tired of having panic attacks and wanting to sleep all day. :x Can things just go right for a little bit, damn. On the plus side, I'm now officially blogging for Cureless, and I can't wait to share some new stuff with you. <3 Ahem, anyway. I have new goods from Silvery K for Collabor88. I fell completely in love with this set to be honest. I just wish I could have executed the photo better. I was hoping to make the feeling a little darker, but I guess I got stuck looking like I came straight from an MMO. Hope you like it anyway! Picture taken at NOELIA Island.


{ credits }

Blindfold | *:..Silvery K..:*Blindfold Ribbon(Black) [collabor88] NEW
Boots | =Zenith=Leather Boots with Lace Socks (Black) -Maitreya
Dress | *:..Silvery K..:*Feather BackLess Dress(Black) [collabor88] NEW
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Tove [hairology] NEW
Lipstick | [CX] Berry Lipstick Set ( Catwa )
Neckpiece | *:..Silvery K..:*Feather NeckCorset(Black) [collabor88] NEW
Pose | { V I N C U E } Magical+Staff - AO
Staff | { V I N C U E } Magical+Staff
Wrist Cuffs | *katat0nik* (darkest) Lace Cuffs

0 comments: