Sunday, February 12, 2017


Hello lovelies! I have a special guest in my blog post today.. my furry friend Synful Ghost! (Who is actually not a furry for this post, heh.) We decided to collaborate on a 90s post for Rewind together, and here was the result! Syn has easily become my "ride or die" in SL. I haven't been able to keep people around for long because something is always off about them in the end, especially on SL of all places.. It is pretty hard to find real people on there. When I say real, I mean people who aren't two-faced or using me for something or other, because that seems to be a big thing. I also have a lot of trust issues, so that also contributes to it. But she has pretty much stayed a constant these few years and shown that she is honest and kind despite all those people I've left behind. I don't think I would replace her even if I could! I'm just glad I could find someone worthy of the title "friend" in my book. 

As far as doing posts together with her, well I suppose if you guys like to see friend posts (or if she asks me to do another post with her) I'll try to do more some time! But for now, I hope you guys enjoy the blast from the past- the 90s! I miss that decade so much (especially since I was born in the 90s), Rewind really had me full of nostalgia when I visited yesterday. I kind of went crazy with my outfit and it basically ended up super pastel-y, but I guess that's not really an issue? I think this is probably one of my favorite outfits I've ever done! I did two pics, the first is so you can see all the items I'm wearing (and a real close up) and obviously the second was taking a photo with Syn! Hope you guys enjoy! Especially with the lengthy post this time, since I haven't done one of these in.. ever?


{ credits } 

Back Drop | ninety - area51 backdrop [ all set ]
Choker | *katat0nik* (panda4) USB Choker
Dress | CUREMORE / 90's Splash! / Patched Salopette/  RARE [rewind
NEW
Drink | 
CUREMORE / 90's Splash! / Icecream Cup / PURE 
[rewind] NEW
Eyeshadow | Bossie. shimmery eyeshadows [lights][catwa]
Eyes | [Buzz] Okina Eyes - Seafoam
Face Stickers | +Half-Deer+ Starry Girl Face Stickers - Rainbow
Friend Pose | .mien. {bonds}
Garter | *Tentacio* Doom girl gacha. leg gun
Glasses | .::Cubic Cherry::. {Kokoro} glasses - pink
Hair | [NANI] Power.Girls ~ Buttercup.Hair [rewind] NEW
Hairbow | *Tentacio* Doom girl gacha. Ribbon headdress blue
Nails | .tsg. Coffin Nail - Pink Chrome x Marble
Pose | {Imeka}Kirsty-Pose 3
Ring | *Tentacio* Doom girl gacha. Rings
Septum Piercing | MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) silver
Shoes | 
CUREMORE / 90's Splash! / Glitter Jellies / ROSE / 
[rewind] NEW
Socks | *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns - Lara
Tattoo | 
CUREMORE / 90's Splash! / Nineties Kid Tattoo HUD / ULTRARARE B 
[rewind] NEW



If you want to know what Syn is wearing, go to her blog (I'll post a link when her side is finished) or send her a message in world (Synful Ghost)!

0 comments: