Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hi guys! As soon as I saw the items CURELESS made for Lootbox, I already had a picture in mind. It wasn't actually like this (and I'd also planned to do pink/black originally), but I guess in the end it turned out okay! I paired it with a new pose from PINGPONG for the Kawaii Project that opened today. I didn't really like this photo at first, honestly, but it grew on me especially after my friends assured me that they liked it and didn't think it really needed anything. I did know that I wanted to take this photo at the mixed asian sim I'd heard all about though since I hadn't gotten the chance to check it out there yet, so that is exactly where I took it. Incase you're wondering what it is, it's called Asian Fusion. Hope you guys like the look, and good luck if you decide to play the gacha! ♥


{ credits }

Dress | CURELESS [+] Bakeneko / Shapeshifter Robe / RARE @ 
lootbox NEW
Ears | CURELESS&DISORDERLY / Akiba Cafe / Neko Ears Dark / RARE
Eyes | CURELESS [+] Eyes of Lilith @ cosmetic fair NEW
Geta | CURELESS [+] Bakeneko / Kitty Geta / EBONY lootbox NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Rika hair (dress vers) 
lootbox NEW
Neko Stockings | CURELESS [+] Bakeneko / Nekotabi Stockings / RED lootbox NEW
Pose | {PINGPONG} MOMO Bento poses #4 @ kawaii project NEW
Sleeves | CURELESS [+] Bakeneko / Shapeshifter Sleeves / RARE lootbox NEW
Tails | CURELESS [+] Bakeneko / Shapeshifter Tails / RARE 
lootbox NEW

0 comments: