Wednesday, October 18, 2017

So.. I kinda accidentally got into the groove while feeling like I needed a nap and took this photo yesterday. It just kinda put itself together and before I knew it, I was like "Yeah, this is good. I'm gonna take a photo now." I think I might have set myself into blogger overdrive.. not sure how to shut it off, because it feels weird to be blogging every day again. -laughs- Aside from that, I'm going to be making a big purchase for a really nice desktop and that's gonna be fun as hell to play with when it comes in. Maybe the end of this week honestly.. I can't wait.

I wanted to get in some practice with darker windlights too, so I did. And I guess I kinda have been in general. Definitely had tons of fun putting this pic together and decorating especially. And I finally got around to shopping a bit. I haven't really done that in .. months, really. I hope you guys like it too!

{ credits }

decor.
Backdrop | ninety - haunted corner horror places #2 @ secret hideout
Cats | Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth - Black
Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth -  Grey
Cauldron | Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Cauldron COMMON @ secret hideout
Crystals | ((LovelyAlien))ShatteredCrystals - Clusters
Crystal Shelves | SPELL : Stones from other galaxies
+Spellbound+ Keepsake Shelves RARE
Desk | Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Desk COMMON @ secret hideout
Desk Decor | Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Lady Maquillage COMMON
Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Cursed Knowledge COMMON
Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Poison Bottles COMMON
Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Rituals COMMON @ secret hideout
Frames | Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Frames COMMON @ secret hideout
Glitter | +Half-Deer+ Fallen Stars - Tiny A+B @ panic of pumpkin
Pumpkins | {Imeka} Pumpkin - Black - *Group Gift*
{Imeka} Pumpkin - Black lights- *Group Gift*
Shelf | +Spellbound+ Suspended Altar Table RARE
Skull | Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ Uncle Skull COMMON @ secret hideout
Skull Shelf | Wednesday[+] ~ Cursed Lady ~ My Dears COMMON @ secret hideout

outfit.
Choker | REIGN.- Tattoo Choker Necklace (Spellbound) BLACK
Eyes | -SU!- [CATWA] Astrid Eyes
Flats/Socks | :Moon Amore: Sunset / flats & socks / Coal @ collabor88
Glasses | ::C'est la vie !:: Heart Glasses Subscribe welcome gift!!!
Hair | [monso] My Hair - Jieun @ collabor88
Pose | Kirin - Kyari Pose 3 @ secret hideout
Scarf | ::C'est la vie !:: Hedy shirts (#16) - Maitreya @ project se7en
Sweater | ::C'est la vie !:: Hedy dress (black) - Maitreya @ project se7en

0 comments: