Saturday, January 27, 2018

Hello lovies~ I guess today is an early valentine's day post? By like three weeks? Oops. I do actually like valentine's day but I guess it came out sad, haha. I took a trip to the Backdrop City place a lot of people have been talking about/gone to. They offer all of their backdrops up for people to use for free and also give rez abilities as well! I was pleasantly surprised by all of the different options they had available. I think I might explore what else they have after this post, and I'll probably end up going again the next time my inspiration is low. I gave you guys a link so incase you haven't heard of it or been there, you can check it out!




{ credits }

Brows | Bossie. elena eyebrows [catwa]
Collar | {Imeka} Heart Choker
Dress | #1"mignon." -I hate Valentine's Day dress.[Maitreya] RARE @ sanarae NEW
Hair | *barberyumyum*90(black)
Lights | Caboodle - Tangled String Lights - Female - glowing group gift
Lipstick | Just Magnetized - Hortensja Lipstick for Catwa NEW
Nails | :Moon Amore: Antoinette Nails - Maitre Rockabilly
Pose/Prop | BellePoses - Love Kiss
Skin | [CHERISH] Ann skin <for catya> @ sanarae NEW
Tears | Catwa Applier - Autumn Tears (Enfer Sombre*)

0 comments: