Monday, June 18, 2018

Hello hello. Well, I was up for a large portion of the morning today. I guess it's okay since it was absolutely dreadful outside during the afternoon/early evening, which I slept through. I might've miscalculated how much time I had to get everything done (and I was also pretty busy), so I'm trying to quickly get as many more posts as I can in for the month. Still have to cover 4 more posts before Vintage Fair ends on the 24th so I may have to double up with posts here and there, since I have some other things I was able to buy that I want to show you. I might try to set up another vintage set one last time as well if time permits it.. Hope you like!




{ credits }

decor.
Bottles | Apple Fall Violet Glass Bottles
Chairs | dust bunny . storybook living . suitcase chair
dust bunny . rocking chair
Divider | Apple Fall Nouveau Screen
Heater | Apple Fall Victorian Radiator
Ladder | Apple Fall Antique Ladders w/ Heart String
Lamp | Apple Fall Key Lamp (Nickel)
Letters | Pixel Mode - The Nook - Vintage Letters
Pommy Pillow | [Black Bantam] Prissy Pom Pillow Decor Faded @ kustom9 NEW
Suitcase Stack | dust bunny . storybook living . suitcase stack
Rug | .BASIL. White Rug

outfit.
Collar | AsteroidBox. Ruler of Hearts Collar - Black - Maitreya
Hair | [NYNE] Hair 'Sabo' @ vintage fair
Lingerie | [Canimal] Mischa @ vintage fair
Nails | Hello Dave - Nail Appliers - Dancefloor Days 2 @ vintage fair
Pose/Ukelele | BellePoses - Kauane 1
BellePoses - Ukulele 1 @ good vibes NEW
Skin | [ MUDSKIN ]_HyunA # BUBBLE POP II_112
Tattoo | .:AuricA:. Saida Tattoo @ vintage fair




0 comments: