Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Hey guys! I did manage to get another set up done. I'm 50-50 on it though. Still got a few posts left to cover for Vintage Fair! And it is still open til the 24th, so if you haven't gotten the chance or forgot to check it out, you should do that now! I'll try to cover as much of it as I can before then. For some reason even if I start to blog early, I end up not actually blogging til around this time. Not sure where all my time is going.. I'm trying to make them earlier so I can double up posts but it's just not working I guess. Anywho! Let's got onto the credits.




{ credits }

decor.
Books | Kalopsia - Faith's Books Pile
Clock | Ariskea[September ] Old Clock group gift
Decorations | Apple Fall Make-up Brush Assortment w/ Horn Jar
Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs
Apple Fall Tea Tins & Tea Books
Apple Fall 'Lucky Numbers' Cigarettes & Tray
Ariskea[Liu] Eau de Lavande
Ariskea/The Den [Military] Postcard
-tres blah- Salad Days - Framed Silhouettes
Flowers | Apple Fall Pyracantha Berries in Glazed Pot
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch
Frame | Apple Fall Bow Tie Art
Furnishings | Apple Fall Period Coffee Table
Apple Fall Wooden Trunk (Decor)
Ariskea[Liu] Apothecary Cabinet
Lamp | AF Dolly Lamp
Suitcase | Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases
Wall Sconce | Apple Fall Neva's Finial Wall Sconce

outfit.
Dress | ERSCH - Aurora Dress MAITREYA @ vintage fair
Earrings | *N*DogTail Flower Pierce @ redeux NEW
Eyeliner | [PUMEC] - Eyeliner Set #1 (White) - CATWA
Hair | *TKW* Aronen @ vintage fair
Hairbase | Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 10 for CATWA
Lipstick | [PUMEC] - Lipstick Pack #10 - CATWA
Nails | :Moon Amore: Antoinette Nails - Maitreya Beige
Necklace | MICHAN - Heather Necklace @ rewind NEW
Pose | Kirin - Rika Pose 5
Skin | Glam Affair - Reya Applier ( Catwa  ) Asia




0 comments: