Thursday, June 21, 2018

Oh my gosh. Aaah. I swear I'm trying to get better at this. I really need to work in blogging more gradually to make it work, I think.. also probably getting on a better sleeping schedule but that's for another day. Perhaps I'm just being hard on myself too. Anywho, I'll for sure be attempting to get another post out on the same day, because I still need to do two more posts for Vintage Fair after this. It's been a little tough! But I've managed and had fun setting up for it. Hope you all have a nice day!




{ credits }

decor.
Books | Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2
Kalopsia - Faith's Books Pile
Bottles | Ariskea[Liu] Eau de Lavande
Cabinet | Ariskea[Liu] Apothecary Cabinet
Candle | 
Ariskea & Unkindness  [Solace] Candle 4
Chair | Apple Fall Cafe Chair
Chest | Apple Fall Plan Chest
Clock | Ariskea[September ] Old Clock
Clock with Books | AF Carriage Clock
Flower Mug | Kalopsia - Faith's Copper Mug
Ladder | Apple Fall Antique Ladders w/ Heart String
Sideboard | Apple Fall Neva's Sideboard
Vase | 
Ariskea[Freesia] China vase Poeny

outfit.
Bag | ::C'est la vie !:: Dorika Bag
Eyes | -SU!- Nocturnal Eyes Mermaid [CATWA & OMEGA] @ lootbox NEW
Hair | [e] Maeve @ summerfest NEW
Hairbase | Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 14 for CATWA
Highlighter | Just Magnetized - Unicorn Highlighter for CATWA
Nails | :Moon Amore: Sweet Nails / Maitreya / (Black Velvet)
Necklace | 
[Glitzz] Tiffany's Necklace - Gold @ vintage fair
Outfit | NX-Nardcotix Paloma Blouse/Shorts [EXP_LARA] vintage fair
Pose | . MILA . POSES // Good Old Days 3 vintage fair
Skin | Glam Affair - Reya Applier ( Catwa ) Asia



0 comments: