Friday, June 8, 2018

Hello hello! So now this mouse that I got at the near end of last year has started the issue the rest of the Logitech mice I've owned have.. I'm starting to think this is a common issue with Logitech, considering a quick google search pulled up several results. I guess for sure the next time I get a mouse, it's not going to be one by them. (That sounds difficult doesn't it..considering they're one of the top suppliers) It doesn't matter how much I spend on one (this one was expensive!), they won't work properly in just 6 months time. It's so frustrating trying to blog with it like this too. -heavy sigh- Anyway.

Vintage Fair is officially open now. I've got some LMs and maps for you! Sorry I wasn't able to do the post shortly after opening, but within the day is good right? It opened at noon SLT this afternoon and I'm sure it's probably full up right now, but I wish you luck if you're trying to get in. Here's a sneak peek for you! I'm gonna be setting up a scene or two ahead of time (and might take pics of it by itself) to do some further blogposts for the event to keep me inspired! Click on the images below to get the full versions (especially the map!) And here are the links for the North and South sims. Happy shopping!




{ credits }

Backdrop | Astralia - Vintage backgrounds (Dressing Room)
Brows | .LYCHEE. - Audrey Brows (Catwa) *tinted with HUD* 
vintage fair NEW
Eye Makeup | WarPaint* Colorblock liner @ vintage fair NEW
Freckles | HUWE COSMETICS - FRECKLES (CATWA)
Hair | [e] Juniper vintage fair NEW
Hairbase | Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Hairbase
Lipstick | *Navzar* Tamara Lipsticks Palette CATWA vintage fair NEW
Pants | [JUSTICE] BRENDA PANTS - HOURGLASS vintage fair NEW
Pose | Glamrus . Fleur 01
Shirt | [JUSTICE] BRENDA TEE - HOURGLASS 
vintage fair NEW
Skin | *Navzar* Tamara Catwa Skin Appliers - Porcelain Tone vintage fair NEW




0 comments: