Thursday, June 7, 2018

Man I'm really on a roll so far.. I hope I can keep this up. I got inspired by Nomi's set for Imaginarium since cafes are one of my weak points. I wasn't going to get too decorative with it, but then I changed my mind as I started piecing things together and even dressed up to fit it as well. And of course I had to do at least one cute look on my down time. I feel like I've been doing a lot more "sexy" looks lately, so this was refreshing. Hope you like the look!




{ credits }

decor.
Build | -Nomi-Sweet Coffee Shop(Blush) RARE @ imaginarium NEW
Coffee Station | 
:CP: Roux Coffee Station
:CP: Roux Coffee Shelf
Counter | -Nomi-Sweet Coffee-Counter(blush) imaginarium NEW
Decorations | 
{BunBun} Sweet Cafe - Macaron Box A
MudHoney Coffee Gift Box RARE
+Half-Deer+ Life is Sweet - Unicorn Sprinkle Jar (Pink) @ the arcade
+Half-Deer+ Life is Sweet - Stacked Ice Cream Cups the arcade
27 [[RH]] HOLIDAY CAFE-Strawberry pudding
Drinks | 22769 - Coffee To Go Cups - COMMON
Amala - Fresh Coffee
{BunBun} Sweet Cafe - Cattuccino A
{BunBun} Sweet Cafe - Cattuccino B
Hazy. I'm Sweet Gacha. Coffee
Jian :: Coffee French Press
REIGN.- SLEEPOVER SURVIVAL GOODIES #26 RARE
-tres blah- Golden Cage - Coffee Run
Icecream Decorations | +Half-Deer+ Life is Sweet - Ice Cream Planters (Tri-Color)
+Half-Deer+ Life is Sweet - Ice Cream Planters (Strawberry) the arcade
Lights | -Nomi-Sweet Coffee-Heart Light
-Nomi-Sweet Coffee String lights imaginarium NEW
Sign | -Nomi-Sweet Coffee-Menu imaginarium NEW
Tables | -Nomi-Sweet Coffee-Bar Table
-Nomi-Sweet Coffee-Table imaginarium NEW

outfit.
Bracelet | +Half-Deer+ Purrfect Patisserie - Neko Donut Bracelet
Dress | Sweet Thing. Chaton Patisserie Uniform - Pink (Hourglass)
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 7 (CATWA)
Hair | [e] Staci @ faMESHed NEW
Lipgloss | Suga-Suga - Cherry Liptint Catwa {applier} luckyboard
Maid Headband | Sweet Thing. Maid Cafe Headband
Necklace | 
+Half-Deer+ Purrfect Patisserie - Neko Donut Necklace
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* good girl



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: