Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hello hello! If you couldn't tell I'm obviously having a lot of fun with the Vintage Fair posts already. And trying to keep how many items I use per post to a minimum so I don't use too many and run out of things. -laugh- Until this event comes out each year though, I bet you'd have never guessed that I like vintage things! Or maybe a lot of things that you see me in. I know I've done a ton of different styles that probably have some people shook since it's different from my norm. I like to go to little antique shops irl and buy a few things here and there. And then cry when I realize that stuff from when I was a kid is basically considered vintage now. Am I really almost 30 now? That's not the era of stuff I'm talking about though! Anywho, here's my look for today! I hope you like it~ I took the photo at The Dive Jazz Club. Syn sent me a link to this place since it has vintage vibes and I thought it would be perfect for a few photos.





{ credits }

Hair | :::Sn@tch Dolores Hair::: @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Hairbase | 
Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - SPECIAL EDITION 04 CATWA
Lipstick | ~Shiny Stuffs~ Kiss me CATWA @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Necklaces | .::Nanika::. Elle Necklace Black @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Pose | . MILA . POSES // Heini 3
Romper | *GF* Retro Romper [Slink Hourglass] @ vintage fair open june 8th!
Skin | 
[PUMEC] - Ralina - September gift - Catwa heads




0 comments: