Sunday, July 15, 2018

Hello~ I've been sleeping weird and ending up tossing and turning because I'm in pain for some ungodly reason. Yesterday I probably slept like.. a total of 5 hours (a 2 hour nap, and then 3 hours of sleep after buying groceries) and was warm even with the air on, then I couldn't sleep anymore. And somehow I was still awake at 3AM not feeling tired.. And then it crept up on me quickly.

Anywho~ I decided to show you a little bit of my decorated skybox today. Of course, I'm sure you were expecting the pink stuff. I'm gonna have a super fun colorful post for the next one thanks to Collabor88 this round. I actually almost skipped over this one to do it another day, but it was already made up so it was better to just do it. I have a cute outfit from mignon to share. Anddd off we go. <3




{ credits }

decor.
Frame | CMYK (2) i'm pink frame
Icecream Machine | dust bunny . ice cream vending machine . pink
Makeup Tower | -tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Tower
Shelves | .random.Matter. - Noticed By Senpai - Shelf v1 - RARE
.random.Matter. - Noticed By Senpai - Shelf v2 - RARE
Sign | Ariskea[PinkAffair] Fashion Sign
Wind Chime | mimicoup : Huuring Gacha <Peach> RARE the seasons story
Vanity | .random.Matter. - Pretty Girl - Vanity [Pink] - RARE

outfit.
Choker | AMITOMO - Juicy Cherry Gacha - 22
Dress | #1"mignon." -summer mirage dress. #MINI [Maitreya exp] RARE @ the seasons story
Hair | :CHEVEUX:M100Hair CompletePack
Pose | BellePoses - Joana 3

0 comments: