Sunday, July 8, 2018

Hey hey! For some reason I haven't slept well the past couple of days. I'm not sure why, but I keep waking up every few hours. And then I wake up late and I don't even feel refreshed. Well, I hope whatever's causing that fixes itself soon.

I decided to put together a witch look instead of a magical girl today (I mean, it is sort of the same thing) and used konpeitou's pretty stuff from Crystal Heart to do it. I think it turned out pretty well! I hope you like it.





{ credits }

Backdrop | CMYK// 3. Time for the moon night @ crystal heart
Bindi | \//.VoluptasVirtualis - Rawena Bindi crystal heart GIFT
Bow | *{( konpeitou )}* Lunatic*Dream - magical ribon crystal heart
Brows | Just Magnetized - Perfect Eyebrows set 12 for CATWA @ vanity
Dress | -Pixicat- Starlight.Dress - Red (Maitreya)
Eye Makeup | 
Bossie. sexy doll eye makeup [catwa] crystal heart
Eyes | CURELESS[+] Spookshow Eyes GROUP GIFT
Hair | tram H0511 hair
Hat | 
*{( konpeitou )}* Lunatic*Dream - horoscope witch hat RARE crystal heart
Lipgloss | -SU!- Flavored Lip Gloss for lookbook
Tabi | 
*{( konpeitou )}* Lunatic*Dream - Tabi laced lace crystal heart
Pose | *{( konpeitou )}* witch GIFT
Shoes | *{( konpeitou )}* Lunatic*Dream - cutie heart key heel crystal heart
Wand | 
AsteroidBox. Dark Wand

0 comments: