Monday, August 27, 2018

Hello~ So it's hard to not get in the mood to blog if I do a post ahead of time, I find. Ah, I almost forgot to do another photo of the house. It's a new release from Onsu who just returned recently! I am in love with this house, so I may do more photos in the near future using it. In the meantime, here's the last bit of stuff I'll be showing from Gacha Garden. I will be covering Sanarae next!





{ credits }

decor.
*AF* Tea Party 03 - Place Setting
*AF* Tea Party 05 - Flowers
*AF* Tea Party 07 - Candle w Lavender @ gacha garden
Bee Designs Summer Living Room gacha (1, 5, 6, 7, 9) gacha garden
Onsu ~ "Cedar" House NEW

outfit.
Ascendant - Delicate Bento Nails Fatpack - Maitreya Beta @ blush OPEN TOMORROW
Aurealis Beauty. CATWA applier. Truth eyes. Shade #9 @ limit8
Besom~Clueless
::C'est la vie !:: Noran earrings group gift
{CowTea} Dolly Eyelashes [Catwa]
{CowTea} Little Dove [Bento] Pose #9 NEW
[Cubic Cherry] {Lala} glasses
even.flow - Knotted Top
Izzie's - Catwa - Applier Hairbase Hud
[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
MICHAN - Miyu Necklace @ whimsical NEW
Pure Poison - Haley Sandals - Maitreya @ collabor88
-Pixicat- Stella.Shorts - LightBlue (Maitreya)
{S0NG} Tomie // Medium Tone - Catwa Applier



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: