Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Hey guys! As promised, here's some goodies from this round of Sanarae. While we're at it, I'm proud to say I can officially introduce myself as a Sanarae blogger! I hope I meet your guys' expectations and give you a good scoop on the event rounds to come. Anywho! I'll get to the credits for now. Hope you like!





{ credits }

Cake Inc.: Splash Blush Pink - Blush Only (Maitreya) @ sanarae NEW
{CowTea} Snobby [Bento] Pose 1
K{<3}P - GoWon Jacket - Mait sanarae NEW
MICHAN - Rini Earrings (pink)
ninety - photo booth [ backdrop ] sanarae NEW
(pc) Mahiro - Lip [Set*A#09] - Catwa Applier sanarae NEW
-Pixicat- Tova.Shorts - LightBlueFaded (Maitreya)
Suga-Suga - Bae Choker Gacha - #2 @ blush NEW
{S0NG} Cleo Eyes - Catwa Applier sanarae NEW
{S0NG} Tomie // Medium Tone - Catwa Applier
*TKW* Onnes sanarae NEW

0 comments: