Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hello guys! A friendly reminder in the blog post title to always love yourself, I guess. So, it went from super warm and humid to super cold in just this last week. It's supposed to go back up later in the week, but for now I'm FREEZING. I'm trying not to fall out of the blogging mood but I think playing games kind of gets me out of it for a bit. It is good to take breaks sometimes obviously! But not when you have a lot to blog. -laugh- I'm known for doing that I guess.

Anyway, I have a few new things to share today including some Girl Power goods and Cherry House's decor set for Chapter Four. Hope you like!





{ credits }

decor.
Cherry House-Happy Time- (Carpet//Coffee table combination//Flower//Sofa//Sky box-RARE//Tea Table) @ chapter four NEW

outfit.
Aurealis Beauty. CATWA. Lagoon eyes. Shade #9 @ cosmopolitan
*barberyumyum*P03(brown)
BellePoses - Eva 5//CellPhone @ limit8
e.marie // Frisky Pixie Set
{KIUKIU} Sully Outfit [maitreya] girl power NEW
MICHAN - Lala Necklace @ vanity NEW
NamiiChu ~ Sahris Hairbow
NamiiChu ~ Sahris Earrings girl power NEW
(pc) Mahiro - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier
Wednesday[+] ~ Sarang Eyelashes
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: