Monday, September 10, 2018

So I had to redo this pic since the first one turned out awful in my opinion. I feel a little better about this one, but not too much. Perhaps I'm running into a block.. I sure hope not. I have some goods from Asteroidbox, Pure Poison, and Blah, but also some things for Girl Power as well. Hope you like!




{ credits }

*[andromeda]* - WeeWoo Choker - Black Gold
*[andromeda]* - WeeWoo Garter - Black Gold @ girl power NEW
AsteroidBox. Scorpio Lingerie @ n21
Blah. [Doki Doki Glasses] NEW
CMYK// Save me background @ equal10
{CowTea} Pretty Baby #1 [Bento]
[KRR] Daoko // Hair girl power NEW
:Moon Amore: Kinky Nails / Maitreya (Mix) Onyx
NamiiChu ~ Sahris Hairbow girl power NEW
(pc) Mahiro - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier
Pure Poison - Victoria Pumps - Maitreya @ collabor88 NEW
{S0NG} Charm Eyes - Catwa Applier girl power NEW
Stardust - Sahara white body paint

0 comments: