Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hey guys! I hope you're well. I've been fighting off a cold since my bf got sick. Not sure if I'm winning or not, but I sure hope so since I need to be up on my game this month with events! My mouse has also been an issue since recently. An issue that I seem to have with every single mouse I've ever owned.. and it always happens within a year. -sigh-

I've also been accepted into some really great stores, so I hope to share that bit with you too. I'm trying to keep myself busy with blogging so I don't fall behind, but sometimes it's incredibly difficult even with all the tools right infront of me. Anywho, new goods are from Ascendant, AsteroidBox, friday, alaskametro, and Just Magnetized. Hope you like!




{ credits }

alaskametro<3 "Instaglam" lipstick - Catwa @ rock your rack
Ascendant - Love Bow Bento Nails Fatpack - Maitreya @ the seasons story NEW
AsteroidBox. Jubal Outfit (Chain Bells/Collar/Dress - Gold) @ collabor88 NEW
[BH9] - The Wardrobe Noir  Open V2
friday - Sabrina Booties (Coal) - Lace Overlay @ collabor88 NEW
Just Magnetized - Essential Hairbase set 04 @ hair fair
Lovey Dovey :: Haley
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar tea
REIGN.- Ruffle Fishnet Stockings (Maitreya-High)- THIGH HIGH

0 comments: